Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAAA.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF.
:)

Sometimes, you just feel like that.
And sometimes, you really don't know what to do.
Make sure you know for yourself.
Then comment and tell me how.

On a lighter note, there is a pink car staring at me.
and crying is a sign of weakness.
Spaghettios, some eat them hot, some eat them cold.
Why? What do you do? Is it because of your mood?
Is it a southern thing? A tulsa thing?

OH MY WORD. SIDENOTE.
I live in Tulsa. I love turtles.
On election day, Tulsa, had a turtle race.
One turtle was Obama.
One turtle was McCain.
Thats insane.
My turtle necklace that I bought from Belize lost a foot somehow.
I must go back to Belize and get another one.
Marry me Elvis.
I am so kidding. I like a boy named Neil a whole whole lot.

So the real point of this blog, is I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT.
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall

No comments: