Monday, November 17, 2008

Jessica

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

:)

Now where I am from, snow is a big deal.
We get like two inches and then we are out of school for two days.
And once upon a time, I lived next door to the most amazing neighbor ever.
I would stay over late at her house, watching to see if both of our school names would report that they were closing the next day. And we would yell for joy if they were!
Jessica and I would sled, make snow angels, build forts, play war, cuddle up close to the fire, drink hot chocolate, and even attempt to cross our icy creek in the backyard-that was a wonderful time.
And we just loved the snow... so much.
Snow is beautiful.
Don't you think?

1 comment:

Jessofamess said...

Oh LAUREN! I absolutely miss those days. I miss you dear. I couldn't have asked for a better person to share my "growing up" with. You helped shape me into the person I am. Thank you. :)I love you.